HOME Forums Movement is life Car stuck in gear manual

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of bmaosmtqxp bmaosmtqxp 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of bmaosmtqxp
    bmaosmtqxp
    Participant

Why is my gear stick/stick shift wobbling and stuck in 2nd gear? July 9, 2004 7:49 PM Subscribe I was stop and go driving for about an hour today (hanging flyers for my job; the car’s a manual transmission ’95 Saturn) and after I finished I was heading back to the store when I hear a pop and my stick shift is just wobbling around.

CAR STUCK IN GEAR MANUAL >> DOWNLOAD NOW

CAR STUCK IN GEAR MANUAL >> READ ONLINE

Type your car question here. Manual transmission stuck in fifth gear. Shifter will not return to neutral or any other gear position. Bronco II, FM 146 (mitsu) transmission. Problem began after reversing to park the trany shifter did not respond and became stuck, apparently in 5th gear.
    Replied by barneyb on topic My car is stuck in reverse If it were a clutch problem you should still be able to shift through the gears with the engine off. Since you can’t then the problem is with the shifter mechanism or the transmission.
    Hi I have a 96 mustang gt when I drive it only 4th and 5th gear grind when I shift into them unless I let the rpms lower it will go in smothly, and now the other day 4th gear got stuck when I shifted it wouldnt release the shifter,had to drive car.home like tht and when I was driving home all of a sudden it released it any help plz
    Car Stuck In Gear Manual Stuck in park: why your car won’t go into gear crankshift, question: why wont my car go into gear? my car drove fine yesterday on the way home, but now im stuck it starts up, but i cant go anywhere because the car is stuck in park for some reason. What is the use of neutral gear in an car from japan, use of neutral gear If the gear shift lever in your car is stuck or locked, it could be a sign of other problems in the linkage or transmission of your vehicle. Alternatively, the issue could small and easy to fix. It could also be isolated to the gear shift itself. Before you take your car into the repair shop and
    I have a manual transmission 2003 Ford Focus hatchback with 120K on it. This evening, it suddenly got stuck in 2nd gear as I was driving into a par

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.